Friday, May 11, 2007

Yep, Massachusetts is still boring

But in other news, I've got a job as a security officer. It's just a temp thing, though. Stereotypically, the security office had donuts. I had one I hadn't had in a long time, Boston Creme. Unsurprisingly, these are difficult to get far away from Boston. They're pretty good, but don't feel like you're missing a whole lot if you've never had one.

Wow. Boring life, boring blog posts.

I'm also trying to get a feel for the Montero, which I will be assuming ownership of soon. It's making disturbing noises during turning at speed. After some consultation, I have reason to believe that it's a CV joint. Not a fun replacement, but not terribly difficult I don't think. It sounds like there's a gremlin hanging on under the car, smacking away at something with a hammer. It happens pretty rarely- only when making sudden or tight turns at decent speed. Not super-urgent, but kind of unnerving.

I'm trying to think of something else to write; that's usually a good indication that nothing you have to say is interesting, so I'll stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment